Plan of the cut at mouth of River Welland / By Geo. Keefer Jnr Asst Engineer. St. Catharines 4th March 1829
Keefer, George, 1773-1858
MetadataShow full item record
Historical map showing the mouth of the Welland River at Chippawa and the surrounding lands. The Old Battery, Old Fort, Stone House, Jas. Cummings Esq. house, and military ground are indicated. The bridge (current and previous), roads, and cut are drawn. It includes a cross section of the canal (Welland River). Relief shown by shading. NMC-5236. Map image in JPEG format. Digital reproduction of: 1 map ; 30 x 30 cm. In Library and Archives Canada. Described in: Mapping Upper Canada, 1780-1867 / Joan Winearls. 1991. Reference no.: 742.