No. 1. Sketch of that part of the Short Hills in the District of Niagara called the Mountain and on which it is proposed to construct the new fortress
Elias Walker Durnford, 1774-1850.
MetadataShow full item record
Historical map showing farms, roads and relief features. Includes outline of proposed fortress.Relief shown by hachures and shading.Oriented with north to the right."Royal Engineers Office. Quebec 20th Nov. 1827, E.W. Durnford, Col. Comg. R. Engineers. Canada.""BB46"--in top right corner.NMC-22143.Map image in JPEG format.Described in: Mapping Upper Canada, 1780-1867 / Joan Winearls. 1991. Reference no.: 736 (2)Digital image from the CD-ROM entitled "Historic maps of the Niagara Peninsula from 1787-1864, acquired 2005" available in the Map Library at call number MapPC G 3462 N53 1864 L53 2005.