A map of Port Colborne, the termination of the Welland Canal on Lake Erie
H. H. Killaly
MetadataShow full item record
Historical map showing the Village of Port Colborne's buildings, the two proposed piers and the first Welland Canal.Relief shown by shading."NMC-11428""Hamilton H. Killaly surveyed the canal with N.H. Baird for enlargement in 1837. The map is torn and a piece missing upon which there was information regarding authorship and date."--accompanying material received with CD-ROM.Paper format reduced 200%Described in: Mapping Upper Canada, 1780-1867 / Joan Winearls. 1991. Reference no.: 1841.Reproduced from the CD-ROM entitled "Historical maps of the Niagara Peninsula from 1787-1864, acquired 2005" available in the Map Library at call number MapPC G 3462 N53 1864 L53 2005.