Niagara Regional Historical Council fonds, 1960-1989
MetadataShow full item record
Fonds consists of correspondence, minutes, photographs with negatives, surveys of historical buildings of interest, and a scrapbook of the Niagara Regional Historical Council and its predecessor, the Lincoln County Historical Council.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
A. Gray; Sir James Kempt, 1764-1854 (Quebec : Q.M. Genls Office, 1810)Historical map showing the town of Niagara (now Niagara-on-the-Lake), Fort George, and Fort Niagara. It shows all buildings in town, some named, including: churches, courthouse, prison, and the Indian Council House. Trees, ...
James G. (James Grant) Chewett, 1793-1862 (1831)Historical map of Niagara-on-the-Lake, showing buildings, lots, landowners.Digital reproduction of map (25 3/4 x 38 1/4 in.) in the Public Archives of Canada. National Map Collection. Library and Archives Canada.Relief ...
Signed Augustus Jones; Copied by Charles Chambers and Samuel Holland (1791)Historical map showing the names of land owners, concession and lot numbers, notes.Copied from an original by Charles Chambers and Samuel Holland ; Signed Augustus Jones, 25th October 1791."Map #9" in margin.Digital ...